Re: Exim & ProcMail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Blacka
A: William Craven
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Exim & ProcMail
>>>>> "William" == William Craven <william.craven@???> writes:

William> We have an alias in our main Aliases file which pipes all postmaster
William> mail through Procmail - this is so that it filters postmaster mail to
William> the appropriate persons. The entry is as follows

William> postmaster: "|IFS=' ' && exec /local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75"

A workaround is to change this to:

postmaster: |/usr/local/bin/procmail -f-

exim doesn't really understand all of that shell garbage around the
actual call to procmail. This is undoubtedly because exim is actually
running the pipe via a direct exec() call, rather than doing what
sendmail does, which is actually to invoke "sh -c" first.

--
David Blacka              Software Engineer     RWhois Development Team
Network Solutions, Inc.   (703) 742-4897        davidb@???