Linux expert needed

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: Linux expert needed
The next release of Exim, which I am currently trying to wrap up,
contains code to detect incoming source-routed IP calls. This requires
the inclusion of the following additional headers

/usr/include/netinet/in_systm.h
/usr/include/netinet/ip.h
/usr/include/netinet/ip_var.h

I've been checking up to ensure that these exist on various different
versions of Unix. I also have a little test program which I'm compiling
on these systems, just to make sure the new code will compile. All seems
well on

BSDI, FreeBSD, HP-UX, IRIX, DEC OSF1, SCO, SunOS4 and SunOS5. I assume
that NetBSD and OpenBSD will be OK too.

I haven't been able to check AIX, DGUX, HI-OSF, Ultrix, Unix_SV, or
Unixware.

On the Linux I have an account on, I can find the first two include
files, but not the third. It is needed for the definition of

struct ipoption

and I can't find such a definition in /usr/include on Linux. Is there
any Linux expert out there who can help resolve this one? Likewise, if
anybody can confirm or deny the existence of the include files on those
systems I haven't been able to look at, I'd be grateful. Please mail me
direct rather than taking up the time of others on the list. Thanks.