Re: Mailq

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joe Warren-Meeks
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Mailq
Philip Hazel wrote:

> This means there was previously a failure when trying to direct the
> address, and Exim is waiting before trying again. Try pushing one of the
> messages explicitly with a command such as
>
> exim -d -M <message id>

ok, that worked a treat. it probably was because they didnt have home
dirs, and it was trying to stat them for a .forward file. my fault.

is there anyway of getting the whole mailq to run by pushing all
of the messages instead of exim -q to try and sort this kinda thing out?

thanx

joe

--
Joe Warren-Meeks - Systems Administrator / Webmaster
jwarrenm@??? / systems@???