Re: Happy, but...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: Exim Users
Cc: doug
Asunto: Re: Happy, but...
On Jan 28, doug@??? (Doug Sewell) wrote:

> 1997-01-28 10:33:41 0vpFXI-00063E-00 Neither the system_aliases director no
> r the address_pipe transport set a uid for local delivery of |/export/home/major
> dom/wrapper majordomo

Exim is stickier about permissions when it delivers things.

I'm not sure if this will help, but what I did with Smartlist was to put
all my mailing list aliases in a different file (which I'd been wanting
to do anyway, to clean up my system aliases file) and set up a Director
entry like this.

maillist_aliases:
driver = aliasfile;
file = /local/mailinglists/aliases,
search_type = lsearch,
user = lists,

It's been a while since I did this so the details are fuzzy, but I
notice I also have this in my Transports section so it might be
important

address_pipe:
driver = pipe;
ignore_status,
return_output,
group=lists,
user=mail

All my Smartlist list directories are set to be writable by the group
lists as well.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.