Connection idle timeout?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nick Waterman
Para: exim users mailing list
Asunto: Connection idle timeout?
I quote...

--------8<----------8<-------- Cut here --------8<----------8<--------
A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  prutins@???:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:
    <SOMEONE@???>:
    host uk-it.CV.COM [130.21.223.39]:
    554 Connection idle timeout

What's that then, and is it exim's fault? It's just the "SOMEONE" (name
censored by me) is my boss and he's bound to come running to Mr Network
Manager (me) any minute now and say "why's this bloody email not got
through then?", and I suspect all I'll be able to say is "I don't
know. Try again".

--
Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.
nick@??? nick@??? G7RZQ @ GB7DEO.#32.GBR.EU