Re: SPAM aware sites: please proof read this eary draft ...

Author: Robert Black
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: SPAM aware sites: please proof read this eary draft ...
On Dec 5, 1:51pm, Philip Hazel wrote:
> Subject: Re: SPAM aware sites: please proof read this eary draft ...

[ ... ]

> Er, you are asking for a flag to make
>
> sender_address_relay
>
> use the same values as
>
> local_domains
>
> as far as I can tell. Is it worth it? Can't you just cut-and-paste to
> make the two entries in the configuration file the same?

That just sparked off a train of thought. How much work would be involved in
allowing people to define their own macros in the configuration file (possibly
with a macro_ prefix to avoid namespace clashes). Then you could avoid a lot of
the need to cut and paste information around the configuration file. It would
certainly beat using m4 anyway :-)

Cheers

Rob Black