Re: SPAM aware sites: please proof read this eary draft ...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Nigel Metheringham
CC: Neal Becker, Piete Brooks, exim-users
Asunto: Re: SPAM aware sites: please proof read this eary draft ...
On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> I happen to be setting up boxes which can locally delive mail for any one
> of n domains (n is around 10,000 at present I believe).

So you must have a list of these domains in a file, yes?

> Now putting these into the sender_address_relay could be problematical

Why? Can't you just point to the same file?

> (although since the vast majority of domains are in a couple of dbm files
> its not too hard). Is there a sufficient use for a flag that basically
> only allows valid local (by which I mean addresses which would be locally
> delivered) user to relay??

Er, you are asking for a flag to make

sender_address_relay

use the same values as

local_domains

as far as I can tell. Is it worth it? Can't you just cut-and-paste to
make the two entries in the configuration file the same?

Or have I missed something?