著者: Philip Hazel
To: Neal Becker
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: gone_away + receiver_verify?
On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Neal Becker wrote:

> I have been using receiver_verify together with the gone_away config I
> previously sent in (repeated below). Does this make any sense? If
> receiver_verify is on, won't it simply fail at RCPT_TO time and the
> rest of the gone_away stuff will never be triggered, except for
> messages that originate locally?

Indeed, that is what will happen. You will have to remove the
"fail_verify" option on the director. Then it won't fail at RCPT TO
time. The problem with this is that if you are also using sender_verify,
it won't fail senders that are gone away. Rats. Does this mean we need
separate "fail_verify_sender" and "fail_verify_receiver" options? I
hadn't thought of this before, because we don't run with receiver_verify
here.