著者: Philip Hazel
To: John Henders
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Minor problems...
On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, John Henders wrote:

> However, it would be much more useful if I could add a directory line to
> the virtual driver below that looked like this.
>
> directory = /var/spool/vpop/$domain/mail

I think you can already do that.

> and set the alias to something that told exim to treat this as a
> candidate for delivery to that directory. Local as a keyword might be on
> approach. i.e.
>
> fred: local
>
> Or maybe just a repeat of the username or a blank on the right hand
> side.

No, you can't do it that way, but you *can* do it by adding a transport
specification to your director.

> Is there a way to do this currently with the directory option?

I think this is the way you can do it. Set up an alias file containing
lines like:

user1: uid=1234 gid=5678
user2: uid=4444 gid=9999

with a transport like

virtual_transport:
        driver = appendfile;
        file = /var/spool/vpop/$domain/mail/$local_part,
        user = "${lookup{$local_part:uid}lsearch{/etc/exim/$domain/aliases}\
                {$value}fail}"
        group = <similar>

and a director like

virtual:
        domains = dbm;/etc/exim/domains,
        driver = aliasfile,
        transport = virtual_transport,
        no_more;
        modemask = 002
        file = /etc/exim/$domain/aliases,
        search_type = lsearch,
        user = mail

If you wanted to, you could actually pick the mailbox out of the file as
well.