Re: Feature request.

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Chris Thompson
CC: m.hampson, exim-users
Subject: Re: Feature request.
} We have had some rather inconclusive discussions here recently about
} this sort of thing. One of our systems has now reached 10 entries in
} sender_reject_recipients, and it's a right pain having to HUP the daemons
} every time something new goes in it, not to mention keeping the lists
} in step across multiple systems when other parts of the configuration
} file are different, etc., etc. I was thinking in terms of a "dbm;..."
} entry rather than an "lsearch;..." one, though :-)

If you put the logic in for one then you'll get the lot :-)

I was going to try experimenting using the system filter and a dbm lookup
from within that, and freezing the message if it matches. I have a
preference for mail from idiots to go into a black hole - its more
frustrating for them, whereas an immediate reaction to a sender address is
a big clue - forge a different one!

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]