Re: Feature request.

Author: Chris Thompson
To: m.hampson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: Feature request.
Martyn Hampson writes:

> I'd like to do the following to quickly and easily reject mail from
> certain people....
>
> sender_reject_recipients=lsearch;/usr/local/exim/etc/Spammers

We have had some rather inconclusive discussions here recently about
this sort of thing. One of our systems has now reached 10 entries in
sender_reject_recipients, and it's a right pain having to HUP the daemons
every time something new goes in it, not to mention keeping the lists
in step across multiple systems when other parts of the configuration
file are different, etc., etc. I was thinking in terms of a "dbm;..."
entry rather than an "lsearch;..." one, though :-)

Chris Thompson               Cambridge University Computing Service,
Email: cet1@???    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
Phone: +44 1223 334715       United Kingdom.