Re: Configuration for satellite systems?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: liaison
To: Tim Cutts
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Configuration for satellite systems?
Hi,

>Forgive me if I'm being totally brainless, but I cannot work out how to
>set up exim so that it just forwards everything to another host; ie any
>mail generated on machine A should be delivered to the same local
>part on machine B. I realise that this is what the smartuser director is
>for, and that such a configuration file is probably ludicrously simple,
>but I can't get my head around it at all for some reason. Can someone
>help me out?

Correct me if wrong (I'm a few re's behind) but.... It would be very useful
for new users of Exim to have example configuration files for typical
scenarios.

These might be:

    a) Single host handling all Internet and local machine delivery

    b) Single mail server with client cluster - all mbox's on server

    c) (a) re-writing all "internal" form names to "external" form

    d) (b) with (c)

    e) others ...?

Dave Haywood
liaison@???