Re: ouch

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Thompson
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: ouch
Philip Hazel writes:
[...]
> However, Ron is absolutely right in his view that one should aim for
> robustness within the "be conservative" principle.
>
> I yield. I will change Exim. Not without regret, however.

Given that the Me$$y-Dog product seems to have other problems, maybe before
making this change canonical it would be as well to find out whether Exim can
send to it even with the SMTP keywords uppercased, or if this just turns up
other failure modes. It would be a pity to make this tactical withdrawal for
no benefit at all!

Chris Thompson               Cambridge University Computing Service,
Email: cet1@???    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
Phone: +44 1223 334715       United Kingdom.