Re: ouch

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jawaid Bazyar
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: ouch
>Philip Hazel allegedly said:
>[ helo / HELO ]
>> I yield. I will change Exim. Not without regret, however.
>
><ASBESTOS>
>
>Boycott Exim! Refuse to install anything that's submitting to bill
>gate's evil empire's nonconformacies! DEMAND an official patch that'll
>keep it non-ms but fully-rfc compliant! We must never lose our freedom
>to run CORRECT software! (which reminds me... what's that bit of VALID
>HTML that breaks explorer?)
>
></ASBESTOS>

Good plan, as long as you don't need to send email to anyone using one of
these workable-but-non-conformant SMTP servers.

I always thought that "CORRECT" software was software that got the intended
job done?

I like exim - it works great. If it can work better, work more reliably
with other mail software, then I'll stick with it.

--
 Jawaid Bazyar              |   Affordable WWW & Internet Solutions
 Interlink Advertising Svcs |   for Small Business        (888) HYPERMALL