Re: Oops. Linux...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: David Sheryn
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Oops. Linux...
On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, David Sheryn wrote:

> It appears that compiling using gcc version 2.6.3 on a SunOS
> 4.1.4 platform also suffers from this problem... :-(

Really? Which version of db have you installed there? Actually, giving
the version doesn't help. The Linux version number on the one that
caused the complaint is identical to the number on the one I fetched
from Berkeley and installed on this Solaris 2.5 system. The difference
is whether there is an

#include <sys/cdefs.h>

near the start of db.h or not. I've come up with a change that should
work on all systems and am having it tested on the "other" kind at the
moment.