Re: Oops. Linux...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Sheryn
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Oops. Linux...
On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, Philip Hazel wrote:

    [ ... ]

> I've thought of a different kludge that should work in all cases. I'll
> get it tested on some Linux systems. The kludge is "if __P is not
> defined before including <ident.h> then undefine it afterwards".

It appears that compiling using gcc version 2.6.3 on a SunOS
4.1.4 platform also suffers from this problem... :-(

DHS
---
David Sheryn, <D.H.Sheryn@???>                        (+44) 171 477 8196
Postmaster, Network Security, Hostmaster                       UCS Network Team
Computing Services    City University    Northampton Square   London   EC1V 0HB
PGP Public Key Fingerprint:     92 EA 57 D5 D3 AB A7 EE 70 73 CF D6 67 13 99 40