著者: D.P. Carter
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Nick Waterman, exim users mailing list
題目: Re: once files

> > Now the "log" file is working here, but the "once" file isn't. I was
> > kind of expecting it to work a bit like "vacation' where it makes the
> > file for you if it doesn't exist yet. Presumably I need to create an
> > empty database first? Or am I barking up completely the wrong tree here?
>
> It should make it. It did when I went on holiday :-) The relevant
> system call has O_RDWR|O_CREAT set.

Nick are you running Exim 0.54?

There was a bug in the native Berkeley DB code that caused Exim to dump
core when trying to create a new once file.

Philip fixed this for me in 0.55.

Dave

--
David Carter                             Email: David.Carter@???
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502