題目: Re: sendmail -bi
>From a machine somewhere near Philip Hazel:
> Hack Exim to ignore "-bi". I will put something in the code. I already
> need to do something for AIX, which uses its own private "-x" option for
> something or other. I may add a compile-time option or something.

Yeah, the -x was my fault too :-) It's theoretically 8-bit mail on
AIX, except it isn't.

-bi though, is supposed to make an aliases.dir and an aliases.pag out of
aliases, which sounds like it ought to be a job for exim_dbmbuild ?

For the moment I've replaced the line in the makefile with

        /usr/lib/sendmail.pre-exim -bi .....

Which is my wisely-kept copy of "ye olde sendemayle". Unfortuantely this
means next time someone needs to ypinit for any reason, it's going to
start going wrong again... [sigh]

Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.              nick@???
http://www.cimio.co.uk/~nick/   Team AMIGA!   #include <stddisclaimer.h>
              Your computer is dead, and it was so alive.
                You shouldn't have installed... Win'95.