題目: Re: Exim header problem?
>From a machine somewhere near Philip Hazel:
> >         From MAILER-DAEMON Mon Mar 18 10:15:04 1996
> Given that it might not be from your local mailer daemon, I'm inclining
> towards making the default configuration do something like
>   From Some-Mailer-Daemon ....

Our old sendmail.cf seemed to imply that "Mailer-Daemon" (and presumably
associated recapitalisations) is an address that some RFC says MUST
exist at your site. "Some-Mailer-Daemon" almost certainly doesn't. I
think the point is that it should point at *A* human who can help with
these things.

Make it configurable, if you like, or mimick the sendmail/smail
behavious of "Mailer-Daemon", but don't use "Some-Mailer-Daemon",
please!

Oh, and please do it in the default definition of "prefix", in a similar
way to my hack, so testing the existence of ${return_path} is still a
valid way of testing for error messages in filter-files, etc.

Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.              nick@???
http://www.cimio.co.uk/~nick/   Team AMIGA!   #include <stddisclaimer.h>
              Your computer is dead, and it was so alive.
                You shouldn't have installed... Win'95.