Re: Exim header problem?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nick Waterman
A: exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: Exim header problem?
>From a machine somewhere near Philip Hazel:
> Our elm (ELM 2.4 PL24) does not seem to suffer from this problem, and
> nor does Pine. Are you running an older (or newer!) version of Elm?

Elm 2.3 at the moment, and yes, I'll probably get around to upgrading it
sooner or later, but that's really not the point - I wasn't intending to
potentially have to upgrade all our MUAs just because I'm installing
Exim, particularly when some users are using MUAs of their own. I was
hoping that installing Exim was going to SOLVE all my problems, not
cause any more. I always was an optimist :-)

So yeah, whether my "fix" is technically correct or not, I don't care,
as long as it means Exim will work as at least a drop-in replacement for
our dangerously-outdated sendmail system without having to upgrade
everything else FIRST.

In fact, forget ELM or PINE or anything else, I asked our USERS and they
said they prefered not to have "From date", so I "fixed" it.

Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.              nick@???
http://www.cimio.co.uk/~nick/   Team AMIGA!   #include <stddisclaimer.h>
              Your computer is dead, and it was so alive.
                You shouldn't have installed... Win'95.