UUCP problem take II

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy Bettis
A: exim-users
Asunto: UUCP problem take II
Here are all of my transports and directors and routers. I really want mail
to go out to the host if it can be found, and sent to the smarthost
otherwise. That way if it is a machine on the local network, it will get
there. (There is only one local machine, and I have no nameserver locally).
But if the PPP link is active, then I have a nameserver, and the mail can be
sent directly.

#                      TRANPORTS CONFIGURATION                       #

local_delivery:
  driver = appendfile;
  file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}
uux:
  driver = pipe;
  #command = "env",
  command = "/usr/bin/uux - -r ${host}!rmail ${local_part}",
  pipe_as_creator,
  return_output
procmail_pipe:
  driver = pipe;
  command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}",
  user = root
address_pipe:
  driver = pipe;
  ignore_status,
  return_output
address_file:
  driver = appendfile
address_reply:
  driver = autoreply
smtp:
  driver = smtp;
end
#                      DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION                       #
system_aliases:
  driver = aliasfile;
  file = /etc/aliases,
  search_type = lsearch
userforward:
  no_verify,
  driver = forwardfile;
  file = .forward,
procmail:
  driver = localuser,
  transport = procmail_pipe;
end
#                      ROUTERS CONFIGURATION                         #
neighbors:
  driver = domainlist,
  transport = uux;
  route_list = "inetnebr.com inetnebr;\
    mwblind.uucp mwblind;\
    mwblind mwblind"
lookuphost:
  driver = lookuphost,
  transport = smtp;
literal:
  driver = ipliteral,
  transport = smtp;
smart_host:
  driver = domainlist;
  route_list = "* inetnebr.com"
end

# Here is my one rewriting rule to take care of ! addresses.
(.*)\!(.*)@tddi.inetnebr.com    ${2}@${1}    E

--
Jeremy Bettis -*- PGP public key available,send mail with subj "Send pgp key"
Home: jeremy@???    Work: jeremy@???