iTrying to get UUCP to work.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeremy Bettis
A: exim-users
Asunto: iTrying to get UUCP to work.
I have a machine which gets mail via UUCP. I have exim 0.55 working mostly,
but there is still one problem.

I can send UUCP mail to my neighbors with this transport:
uux:
driver = pipe;
command = "/usr/bin/uux - -r ${host}!rmail ${local_part}",
pipe_as_creator,
return_output
and router:

And receiving UUCP works fine, by linking /bin/rmail to /usr/exim/bin/exim,
but I can't get a smarthost type entry to work. If I have PPP active,
outgoing mail works fine, but otherwise I get a bounced message saying the
remote host cannot be located.

How can I have it send all email to my ISP via UUCP if the host lookup fails?

--
Jeremy Bettis -*- PGP public key available,send mail with subj "Send pgp key"
Home: jeremy@???    Work: jeremy@???