Re: Some little enhancements to Exim 0.54

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Neal Becker
Cc: Piercarlo Grandi, Mailing list for Exim users
Asunto: Re: Some little enhancements to Exim 0.54
} I don't know if this is correct, especially the comment about the
} "latest Linux systems". I am 99% sure that Debian-Linux has patched
} db to use fcntl. I have written to the db maintainer about this. I
} think we have to support both flock and fcntl for now, but I suspect
} that fcntl should be the default.
}

Give flock a decent burial - dig deep and pile the crap high over it!

fcntl is the Linux locking mechanism of choice. Flock is emulated
(badly) by libc.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]