Some little enhancements to Exim 0.54

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Neal Becker
A: Piercarlo Grandi
Cc: Mailing list for Exim users
Asunto: Some little enhancements to Exim 0.54

    Piercarlo> +/* The latest Linux systems use flock for DBM files; also, using fcntl like
    Piercarlo> +   exim does by default badly interlocks with uses of flock. Thus we must provide
    Piercarlo> +   flock in fcntl guise to exim. */
    Piercarlo> +

I don't know if this is correct, especially the comment about the
"latest Linux systems". I am 99% sure that Debian-Linux has patched
db to use fcntl. I have written to the db maintainer about this. I
think we have to support both flock and fcntl for now, but I suspect
that fcntl should be the default.