Re: Exim 0.54

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Neal Becker
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Exim 0.54
A little more clarification?

>>If any of these options is set, a check is made on incoming recipient

addresses at the time of the RCPT TO command in the SMTP dialogue. If
the domain in the address matches an entry in `local_domains' or in
`relay_domains', the address is accepted (at least as far as this check
is concerned - a subsequent verification check may fail it).

>>Otherwise, the recipient address is accepted only if the host does not

match any entries in the `sender_host_reject_relay' or
`sender_net_reject_relay', and does match an entry in one of the
`sender_host_accept_relay' or `sender_net_accept_relay', if either of
them is set.

"only if the host does not match..." means the sender host?

How do "sender_host_accept_relay" and friends default? Are relays from
within the 'local_domains' accepted by default?

"...if either of them is set." What if neither is set?

Thanks. (I'm not trying to be a pest, I just want to be sure I don't
make a big mistake).