Re: Eximon - on large mailqueue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: Mark Murray, exim-users
Asunto: Re: Eximon - on large mailqueue
On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Actually, if someone has the time and effort to do it, a better
> approach might well be to make a tk enabled eximon, or possibly a
> exim-enabled wish.

Note that eximon just sits on top of exim. There is nothing you can do
with eximon that can't be done from the exim command line. This is quite
deliberate, and I intent to keep it that way. Thus you could already, if
you so wanted, write a script that called exim to get a list of
messages, scanned them for whatever conditions you want, generated a
list of command line calls to exim, and then passed these commands to
exim.