Re: Weird mailbox writing and From address problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: jhenders
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Weird mailbox writing and From address problem
On Fri, 28 Jun 1996, John Henders wrote:

> I'd missed that. My default configuration from the 0.40 days had a whole
> list of never_users, including root and exim, the two I'd tried to set
> the transport id to and I'd assumed the user = root directive over rode
> that setting on the one transport.

No, I'm afraid it's the other way round.

> The place I had trouble with was in the directors section. I've included
> it below. Some of the directors accept the user function, but some dont.

I have made a note to consider that point and see if I can do something
about it. Thanks for raising it.

Regards,
Philip