Re: Weird mailbox writing and From address problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: John Henders
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Weird mailbox writing and From address problem
On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, John Henders wrote:

> However, I see from a debugging run that exim is actually changing to
> nobody on local delivery. This also happens when I change the above line
> to user = exim, as the example in the spec shows. Here's the relevant
> section of a debug 9.
>
> This only appears to happen with the procmail_pipe router.

(1) Have you set user=root on the pipe transport?

(2) Have you removed "never_users=root" that appears in the default
    configuration?

> can't put user in the procmail directory rule no matter which side of
> the ";" it's put on, exim won't accept it in this rule.

It should be possible to put user on the transport that you use. Can you
send me a copy of your configuration file? (Or the relevant bits of it.)
If I can't spot anything in there, at least I can then try to recreate
the problem and debug it that way.

Philip