Re: several messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Henders, Jason Grossman, jake
Cc: Nigel.Metheringham, exim-users
Asunto: Re: several messages

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996 jake@??? wrote:

> I like it! Don't drop it. I find "less" or "vi" far more productive
> for reading docs than anything else. Maybe its just me.

OK, OK, I'll keep it!

What I think I'll do, at the next release where the spec is updated, is
to separate out the PostScript from the main distribution, and distribute
it separately. The reasons for this are

(a) Not everybody wants it, so might as well save transporting and
    storing it.

(b) It doesn't diff well, so it causes patches to be enormous.

I'll put a README file in the doc directory explaining all this.

I will also keep the Texinfo version separate, at least until someone
convinces me that it should be bundled.