Re: Texinfo, anyone?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Nigel.Metheringham, exim-users
Asunto: Re: Texinfo, anyone?
Philip Hazel writes:

> I also like the plain ASCII with chapter/section numbers and change
> bars, which is why I distribute it, but if nobody else wants it...

I do. Postscript is nice but my access to a printer is limited unless I
want to submit my 24 pin to a 2 hour workout, and texinfo, for me, has
problems in that I find it not a great hypertext format, or good for
reading through like a flat file. I usually use info2html on info docs
so at least I can use the browser's ability to go back to the last page,
as "back" in textinfo rarely seems to take me back to where I really
wanted to be.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.