Re: Unable to get interface configuration: 22 Invalid argume…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Ilya Ketris
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Unable to get interface configuration: 22 Invalid argument
On Fri, 10 May 1996, Ilya Ketris wrote:

>    I am not much of an export, but the line

> #define MAXINTERFACES 32
>
>    has drawn my attention.  When it was changed to

> #define MAXINTERFACES 250
>
>    my problems were gone.    It would be great if you could include
>    that in the new release, as a compile option, maybe.

Thank you. I had noticed that myself and started wondering. Further
investigation of the manual (for Solaris 2) shows a call SIOGIFNUM that
is supposed to give the number of interfaces. Exim probably ought to use
that to find out the correct number. I will include one or the other in
the new release - you are *just* in time!