[exim] Re: Message ID in envelopes with multiple recipients

Author: Jan Ingvoldstad
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Message ID in envelopes with multiple recipients
On Fri, Mar 8, 2024 at 12:52 PM mhbeyle--- via Exim-users <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> You are absolutely right and it would be ideal if everyone did the right
> thing, but sometimes it is difficult to make users understand that it is
> necessary to put a limit on the number of recipients. Especially if they
> have been doing it this way for years.

I thought the issue at hand was that this user's way of doing it causes
problems for the deliverability of the user's messages?

Is it not reasonable to contact the user and say, look here, the way you
are sending email, it makes it hard to deliver your messages, here is how
you can improve your deliverability?

--
Jan