[exim] Re: Message ID in envelopes with multiple recipients

Author: mhbeyle--- via Exim-users
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Message ID in envelopes with multiple recipients
You are absolutely right and it would be ideal if everyone did the right
thing, but sometimes it is difficult to make users understand that it is
necessary to put a limit on the number of recipients. Especially if they
have been doing it this way for years.

There are other times when it is necessary to send information to a
large number of people through a mail client, using the Bcc field, and
you cannot install a mailing list manager just to cover the one or two
times that this happens.

It is to apply best practices that this is one of those occasions where
it is better to do things on the administration side than on the client
side. I don't know how to do it in a better way. ;-)

Regards,
Marie