Re: [exim] Cannot send mails to @hotmail.com addresses

Author: Dave Pooser
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Cannot send mails to @hotmail.com addresses
> I just received an E-Mail from a friend that use M$ products...
> I just find this three headers I can say that identify Outlook:

> Maybe, you can try adding them to a test E-Mail and send it to a hotmail
> account...

Be aware that a message with Outlook headers that has other non-Outlook
signs (encoding types and similar) will hit some high-scoring SpamAssassin
rules-- so you want to be sure not to send those messages to well-run email
servers. (Hotmail is probably OK, though.)
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com