Re: [exim] exim + openldap + hubbed domain + virtual domain

Author: Jason Michaelson
To: Pat Hastings, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim + openldap + hubbed domain + virtual domain
thanks for the info pat. i was more concerned with the exim configuration. i
never gave too much thought to the ldap schema with the email address to
forward to. in my configuration i want the mail to fail if the ldap query
fails for users in the virtual domain as i don't want to deal with having
courier set up on the mail hub.; mails to the currently hubbed domain should
always make it through exim and be handled by my existing mail server.

thanks for the starting point.

jdm