[exim] handle quota on mailbox

Author: user therion
To: Exim Users
Subject: [exim] handle quota on mailbox
Hi,
in current exim.conf I activated quota for my users as
shown below. problem is, some users "ignore" the
warning-mailbox-full-messages and when the remaining
(10%) space exceeded, they´re unable to delete
messages.
So I always must give them more space, they make room
in their mailboxes and afterwards I reduce the
available space again to the original value.

Is this the normal behaviour or have you other, better
suggestions for realizing this?

Is it possible to "freeze" the mailbox -for example at
95%- that there will be enough room for the user to
remove messages..?

thx in advance!

the config:

local_delivery:
quota =
${lookup{$local_part}dbm{/etc/exim/userquota.db}{$value}}
quota_is_inclusive = true
maildir_tag = ,S=$message_size
quota_size_regex = ,S(\d+)
quota_warn_threshold = 90%