Re: [exim] LDAP, posixGroup and mailing lists

Author: Nigel Wade
To: exim-users
James Davis wrote:
> Nigel Wade wrote:
>

>>If the data is returned to a redirect router, each of the returned
>>values will be re-routed. All you need is another router which looks up
>>the mail address from the uid.
>

> That sounds as if it might work, how do I get the second router to
> 'realise' that the messages have been processed by the one that did the
> posixGroup -> uid action?
>
> James

I doesn't need to know that the destination has been processed.

After the router which processes the posixGroup has expanded the group alias to
multiple recipients, each of those recipients goes through the routing process.
During the first pass the uid router will decline the recipient, but it should
accept each of the expanded recipients when they are routed.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555