[exim] logwrite via acl seems not longer beeing available

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: klabautermann--- via Exim-users
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] logwrite via acl seems not longer beeing available

Still trying to fix my taint-problems. While doing this, I found some more problems in my router configurations.  When trying to debug certain things via acl, it seems for me, that this does not longer work, as it did before.

acl_log_write:
  accept
    message  = using acl for logging
    logwrite = DEBUG: $acl_arg1  $acl_arg2  $acl_arg3  $acl_arg4  $acl_arg5  $acl_arg6  $acl_arg7  $acl_arg8  $acl_arg9
    control = debug/trigger=now/opts=+all
  accept

which is called later from my routers in a condition like:
condition = ${acl{acl_log_write}{ $domain_data hi test }}

but it seems, that is not longer working.  I wished to use the acl-condition, to set $acl_m variables from routing, to fix some taint problems, but the log output is only: "DEBUG:" without any of the send parameters, even when it is just fixed text.

I used that some years ago, when setting up the current configuration, but it seems to be not longer working.

Are there other workaround to pass data from routers to acl, to get some $acl_m variables set? Or any other way, to define untainted variables?