[exim] Re: Can't get domain blocking working

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Daniel Müller via Exim-users
To: 'Christopher Curzio'
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] Re: Can't get domain blocking working
Hello,

I do it like that:

begin acl
acl_check_mail:

discard condition =
${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lsearch{/etc/exim4/data/dropdomains}{yes}{no
}}

dropdomains is filled up with domains I block

Greetings
Daniel