[exim] Can't get domain blocking working

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Christopher Curzio
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Can't get domain blocking working
Hey everyone. I'm having an issue that I can't figure out, and I've tried
multiple variations of the config to no avail. I have two files in
/etc/mail: reject_standard and reject_harsh. Both files contain a list of
domain names. I'm trying to get exim to read these files and reject email
if the sender's address is from one of the listed domains. None of what I
have tried has worked.

Here's a copy of my exim.conf:

https://pastebin.com/hVzt15aY

Thanks in advance.