[exim] Re: autoreply and DKIM signature ?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Slavko
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] Re: autoreply and DKIM signature ?
Dňa 15. augusta 2024 8:30:33 UTC používateľ Julian Bradfield via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:

>Furthermore, a DMARC p=none means simply that the DMARC'ed domain does
>not request any special action to be taken. It does not request, let
>alone instruct, the receiver to deliver the mail. The receiver is (of
>course) free to apply whatever its own policy on receiving mail is.

On my system (just not representative example), mails with failed
DMARC are following quarantine/reject policy. In case of none (or
no) policy, i follow SPF results. Success DMARC/SPF doesn't mean
to bypass other checks, just adds (small) good score to message.

DKIM itself (beside of DMARC) is used only to build domain reputation.
I don't do any reject decision based on DKIM, but its result contribute
to message's good/bad score, of course.

regards

--
Slavko