[exim] Re: Exim, virtual users, and usernames

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Andrew C Aitchison
To: Cam Ellison
CC: exim-users
題目: [exim] Re: Exim, virtual users, and usernames

>>> CONCAT(email_username,'@',domain) FROM league WHERE \
>>> email_username='${quote_mysql:$local_part}' AND status='ACTIVE'}}}}
>>>
>>> to no avail.
>>
>> Should domain be defined in that condition ?
>>

> I don't know. I'm assuming that $sender_address is $user@$domain.
>
> In any case looking up only the email address produced the same result.

I was thinking about the sql; do you need an
AND domain=...
for the CONCAT ?

> As I think about it, $local_part should be empty.
>
> However, I tried both ways with $authenticated_id, with the same result.

exim has debugging options, both on the command line, and triggered from
ACLs which may show more of what it is doing.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                    andrew@???