[exim] Re: lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jim Pazarena
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Re: lowest numbered MX record points to local host

On 2024-07-30 7:57 PM, Jim Pazarena via Exim-users wrote:
> I run with 4.94.2 with no issues.
>
> I tried to load a new server with 4.98 using the same configs and same
> hosting domains, and email is rejected with the subject message. I see
> also ... "Could not complete sender verify"
>
> If I swing back to the chassis with 4.94.2, emails flows again as expected.
>
> Would someone please suggest what may have changed between these two
> versions that triggers this local host message (and fails to accept
> emails because of this) ?

solved

I had failed to correctly copy my 'locally hosted domains' file, which
is lsearch'd by exim.
so while the configure file which exim uses was correct, the separate
domains list file was old and far from correct.

all good now. and all working.
sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

--
Jim Pazarena         exim@???