[exim] Re: Setting dkim_verify_minimal to true, does not ter…

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: Setting dkim_verify_minimal to true, does not terminate validation after first success
On 08/07/2024 16:31, Sander Smeenk via Exim-users wrote:
> with a message that has multiple DKIM sigs i get:
>
> | LOG: 1sQq1q-00BKvo-0I DKIM--pass--bf02x.hubspotemail.net----bf02x.hubspotemail.net--@???--
> | LOG: 1sQq1q-00BKvo-0I DKIM--pass--@???--@bf02x.hubspotemail.net--
> | LOG: 1sQq1q-00BKvo-0I DKIM--none--lease-a-bike.nl----lease-a-bike.nl--@???--
> | LOG: 1sQq1q-00BKvo-0I DKIM--none--@???--@lease-a-bike.nl--
> | LOG: 1sQq1q-00BKvo-0I DMARC results: spf_domain=bf02x.hubspotemail.net dmarc_domain=lease-a-bike.nl spf_align=no dkim_align=no enforcement='Reject'
>
> Notice the 'none' result in $dkim_verify_status.

Interesting. There do seem to be testcases for dkim_verify_minimal, so we'll need
to dig a bit more deeply into this.

Is it possible to get a message reception for a multi-sig case with debug
enabled? Enabling debug in ACL, possibly only for connections of interest,
is probably the most convenient method.

https://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html#vi495

--
Cheers,