[exim] Re: Problems with outgoing DANE-TLSA, when CA-anchor…

Autor: Wolfgang
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [exim] Re: Debug TLS/DANE problems
Assumpte: [exim] Re: Problems with outgoing DANE-TLSA, when CA-anchored test fails
On 2024-07-03 01:12, Viktor Dukhovni via Exim-users wrote:

> It is time to post the actual certificate chain (without the private key
> of course), or if this a remote server anyone can connect to,
> alternatively the hostname (and port, if not 25) of the remote server.
>
> The information you're providing is much too terse, and it is taking too
> much time to diagnose, what is surely a simple problem.

I was thinking the same, and got the permission to send the following link to the test, where my
problem occurs:

https://blog.lindenberg.one/EmailSecurityTest

In short its mx06.et.lindenberg.one, which is constantly failing.

That it fails at the beginning, is implied in the test, as it starts offering STARTTLS only, if it
has seen some connections from the same IP in the last time.

To shorten the full test.scenario I am currently only sending mails to
somebody@???

Thanks for any kind of support

Wolfgang