[exim] Re: headers_add :at_start: in routers

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ian Z via Exim-users
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Re: headers_add :at_start: in routers
On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 10:32:22AM GMT, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:

> In the meantime, you could use headers_add at ACL time, perhaps in
> combination with a recipient verify and use of $address_data to tell
> that the message is actually being forwarded rather than delivered
> locally. You should probably not be adding the header for
> "locally-sourced" messages (for some definition of that; perhaps
> ones where $sender_domain is not handled by you per DNS?)

Awfully sorry to keep pounding this dying equine.

Would it work to specify add_header in an auxiliary ACL actuated
through an expansion in the transport? In my case, that would mean
much less contortion to the existing flow, in fact I already have an
expansion in the smtp transport to set return_path (SRS encoding if
needed) and this would fit there very naturally.

--
Ian