[exim] Re: After upgrade, no more DKIM signature

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Slavko
To: exim user
題目: [exim] Re: After upgrade, no more DKIM signature
Dňa 13. mája 2024 16:32:43 UTC používateľ francois via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:

>Debian has read access to the keys (public and private)

Debian??? Exim must have acess to read it.

>DKIM_DOMAIN = ${lc:${domain:$h_from:}}

This is only one dynamic setting, it can fail (be empty) in some
border cases, but in most of cases must be OK. If this is good
approach with (in conjunction with your key setting) is another
question, but that is not related to missing signature.

Double check path and permissions of key, double check that
the particular router is in action and then run exim with debug
enabled and I am pretty sure, that it will reveal reason.

>and the original transport/30_exim4-config_remote_smtp file

AFAIK most of people here are not aware about debian config,
thus do not expect many replies without providing relevant parts
of config...

I have more complicated DKIM's domain & key lookup, and i had
problem with tainting after Debian 11 => 12 upgrade, but beside
that i am not aware of any change in DKIM signing (i upgraded
~ year ago), especially not with your (almost) static settings.

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/