[exim] Question about Exim macro language

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: halbtaxabo-jnq@yahoo.com
To: exim-users@lists.exim.org
Betreff: [exim] Question about Exim macro language
I'm using Exim 4.96 on Debian 12.5.
There are 2 domains hosted on my server from which mail can be sent,
so to use DKIM I have to look up the key and the selector depending
on the sender's domain. And first I have to de-taint the domain
name. So I put the domain names in a file,
/etc/exim4/dkim/domainslist , readable by Debian-exim ,
and in the /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.localmacros file the first
nontrivial line is:
DKIM_DOMAIN = ${lookup{$domain:$h_from:}lsearch{/etc/exim4/dkim/domainslist}}

This doesn't work. I get no error messages, but when I send email
from one of the domains, stat reveals that
/etc/exim4/dkim/domainslist hasn't even been accessed.
(And obviously dkim is not set in the sent mail.)

Can anyone see what is wrong  with the above?
(Generating debugging output doesn't help.)