[exim] Re: SSL Certificates

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: SSL Certificates
On 20 March 2024 22:19:43 Jerry Stuckle via Exim-users
<exim-users@???> wrote:
> Thanks, I know Exim doesn't have POP3 ports. However, it does handle
> emails differently depending on if you're using POP3 or IMAP.

No, it doesn't. Exim handles message delivery exactly as it is configured.
At work I have neither POP3 nor IMAP users but I have 8 or more routers and
corresponding transports that deliver messages to the right place. None of
these "right places" are local to the Exim daemon delivering the messages.

Your configuration may make a distinction, because that's how you've
configured it.

The best way to demonstrate the configuration is to provide it (redacted if
necessary).

Graeme