[exim] Re: Strange messages related to TLS

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jeremy Harris
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Re: Strange messages related to TLS
On 14/03/2024 11:03, mhbeyle--- via Exim-users wrote:
> Is there any documented change in the exim or gnutls versions that causes this change in the logs?

I can't speak for GnuTLS, but it is not unlikely that its behaviour
changed between those versions.

For Exim, we do not bother documenting every minor code change. We do
document ones we feel worthy, in a couple of files called NewStuff and ChangeLog.
Apart from those and the overall project specification ( https://exim.org/docs.html )
the actual source is the ultimate documentation. It is published under git,
so history is available.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy